Online Shop Requirementsadmin
Dear E-Commerce (Online Shopping) Client
To help you in supplying us the correct product info to be able to populate your e-commerce site, please read through this email.
Quick Content: Ask your developer to email you the Example Spreadsheet Format!
Content: Please provide per page in MSWORD Document
Content loading: We will only pre-load 30 products on the website although you will be able to load unlimited products yourself. If you require us to load more than the 30 pre-loaded products we can do so at a additional cost of R140 per product.
Images: Please provide in high quality in .jpg and .png formats
Please provide a list, identifying which products, pictures and content comes together, so that we can upload the correct content to the correct product if you know what we mean.
CMS Information (Content Required)
Here we need text to fill the following pages
- Legal Notice
- Product Delivery
- Terms and Conditions of Use
- About Us
- About Secure Payment
- Store Physical Address & Contact Details
- Physical Store Photo and Branches
- Store & Branches Long/Lat for Maps
- Staff Photo’s, Responsibilities, Departments, Profile Descriptions and Contact Details
- Do you want to sell to the rest of the world or South Africa only?
- Which currencies would you like to trade in?
- Are you VAT Registered?
- If yes, will need your VAT Number for the store…
- Do you have an account with a shipping/courier company?
- If you do, could you provide us with the login details to synchronize with them
- How do you intend to do deliveries?
- Are your products selling by price or weight?
- If by weight we will need (package width/package height/package depth/package weight)
- If by price – the courier cost per item.
- Product Categories
- Product Name
- Very Short Description
- Long Description and/or Specs
- Product Tag Name
- Product Price before VAT
- If selling also wholesale – Wholesale price before VAT
- Indicate if the product is Associated with another product
- Does your product sell in various colours?
- If so, we will need pictures of those products in various colours
- Does your product sell in various sizes?
- If so we will need you to indicate with prices on sizes per product.
- Are you going to sell on specific quantities available in store?
- If so we will need exact quantities… basically you will need to stocktake and send the list.
- Or will you be selling “Allow Orders regardless of stock items available”?
- If so, we can place a clause for people to confirm availability.
- Images: We will need Images of various angles per product.
- Images: If product sells per colour, we will need those varieties as well.
- Product Code: We will need your selling product code per product
- Buyers Code: Or if you wish to use your product codes from your supplier we can do that.
- If you have attachments/spec sheets per product you can send that along as well.
Manufacturers and Suppliers
Manufacturer and Supplier details can also be added for branding products. The visitor obviously will not be able to purchase from them seeing that they are not dealers etc. Therefore, Trusting Branding Product Logos on the e-commerce site can be showed for more sales power.
Please provide all social media links, usernames and passwords so that we can synchronize it with your online store. You can always change the passwords afterword’s, once we have completed the setup.
Are you sending out newsletters to your clients, if not please register with http://www.mailchimp.com/ and send us the username and password, so that we can synchronise here as well.
Should we need more information, we will be in contact with you via email for those requests (for instance front page adverts etc.). In the meantime, this should get us going. The faster you can provide us with all the information/content for the site, the faster we can get your website launched.
Oh yes, before I forget, the correct logo to be used.
Deja una respuesta